miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013

September wrap-up

Hi people,

now that I'm on vacation I've had plenty of time to organize several blog posts (as you sure have noticed). I think that this pictures are a little bit weaker that the prague ones, but sometimes photography is just like that. 

For the film developers:

I think all the pictures were taken with Kodak TMAX 400 film and developed with Xtol 1+1 for 10 minutes @ 20ºC. 

- 1st minute with constant agitation and then 5 seconds every 30 seconds




Selfie :)

Visiting some friend and greeting their newborn baby Noa.

At the beach with some friends enjoying the the last bits of warm water.

These pictures were a challenge that Klara and I did. We were supposed to photograph on crowded places and I chose the beach.






 Overall the pictures are very bright, but I wanted to leave them like that to retain the sunny-bright atmosphere of the beach.

Another selfie :)




 And at the airport again waiting for my flight to Berlin.

 Almost airborne.

Going to brunch with my beloved Berlineritos.

 And guess what... airport again.





Finally made it back home...


1 comentario:

Publicar un comentario