martes, 12 de febrero de 2013

Prague

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty far behind with my posts. I'm publishing pictures from August, so almost 6 months old. For you this means that there is a lot still coming.

Coming back to live to my hometown Valencia has also changed the way I photograph. My earlier style it's a little bit more nostalgic and quiet whereas now I prefer to shoot 35mm in crowded places.

I bought my Konica Hexar (which I'm in love with) in July and the first time I went on vacation with it was this summer. Blanca and I went to Prague and Vienna to visit some friends and for me it was the perfect opportunity for some street photography. I also carried my beloved Rolleiflex T along, but she didn't see much light.

The train from Berlin to Prague was so crowded that we had to sit on the floor because I didn't want to pay the extra 2€ for seat reservation. Yeah... stupid, I know...


The dogs always similar to their owners.

wall + window + beautiful girl = picture

99% of the time I get positive feedback when taking photographs. It's all about the attitude. Smile at the world and the world will smile back :).

Touristic places have its pros and cons. You can photograph completely unnoticed, but you have to be careful not to end up with typical tourist shots. Takin a look at Martin Parr's work might inspire you.



















Hope you liked it!

See you and have fun!

1 comentario:

Gert Jan Hermus dijo...

Very beautiful series of street pictures!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
DzjieDzjee

Publicar un comentario